- 1 Bowl
- 1 Compact kitchen blender
- 1 Chocolate Melting Pot Milk Pot
- 1 Pastry tray
- 1 Wooden spoon
- 1 Fork
- 150 g Cereal
- 1 tbsp Date mass
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 12 pcs Prunes
- 200 g dark chocolate 70%
- 1 tbsp heaped Cocoa powder
- First, prepare the cereal according to the instructions at the website and set it aside to cool.
- After it has cooled, grind the cereal.
- Then mix it with the date mass and cinnamon in a bowl.
- If necessary, add some tea.
- Shape it into small balls about the size of walnuts, placing 1 quarter of a prune in the middle.
- Melt ⅔ of the dark chocolate over steam with the cocoa powder.
- After the chocolate has melted and the cocoa powder is lump-free, remove it from the stove and add the remaining dark chocolate.
- When the chocolate has melted, dip the balls one by one and cover them thoroughly in melted chocolate.
- If the weather is hot, put them in the fridge for half an hour.