Peanut Spread Chocolate Ball
- 2 Bowl
- 1 Compact kitchen blender
- 1 Baking tray
- 1 Chocolate Melting Pot Milk pot
- 1 Pastry tray
- 1 Wooden spoon
- 1 Fork
- 150 g Cereal
- 20 g Peanuts
- 1 tbsp Peanut spread
- 200 g Dark chocolate 70%
- 1 tbsp heaped Cocoa powder
- 15 g Peanut
- First, prepare the cereal according to the instructions at the website and set it aside to cool.
- After the cereal has cooled, grind it together with the peanuts and add the peanut spread.
- Work it together and shape it into small balls the size of walnuts.
- If necessary, add a little more tea to make it easy to shape.
- Then chop the peanuts with a knife and put them on a plate.
- Melt ⅔ of the dark chocolate over steam with the cocoa powder.
- After the chocolate has melted and the cocoa powder is lump-free, remove it from the stove and add the remaining dark chocolate.
- When the chocolate has melted, dip the balls one by one and cover them thoroughly in melted chocolate.
- After dipping in chocolate, put the balls on a tray and sprinkle peanut bits on top of the balls.
- If the weather is hot, put them in the fridge for half an hour.