- 1 Bowl
- 1 Knife
- 1 Cutting board
- 1 Baking tray
- 1 Rolling Pin
- 1 Pastry board
- 100 g Peanuts
- 100 g 70% Dark chocolate
- 350 g Oatmeal
- 160 g Vegetable butter
- 4 tbsp Date mass, heaped tbsp.
- 4 tsp Plantain seed husk
- Preheat the oven.
- Cut the chocolate and peanuts into small pieces with a knife.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- When it has come together to a dough consistency, form it into large, walnut-sized balls.
- Then roll each ball into a round shape and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Then put the tray in the preheated oven and bake at 180 ℃ for 15 minutes.