Cereal base for desserts
- 1 Baking tray
- 100 g Flax seeds
- 100 g Buckwheat
- 150 g Sunflower seeds
- 100 g Sesame seeds
- 400 g Oatmeal
- 100 g Almonds
- 4 tbsp Date mass 50g
- In a 3-liter bowl, mix the oatmeal and the other seeds together.
- The almonds can be sliced, available in stores (at home, I usually cut whole almonds with a knife on a cutting board).
- Dilute the date mass with water so that you can mix it with the seeds.
- Mix evenly so the date mass spreads everywhere.
- After mixing, put it in the pan.
- Bake at 200 degrees until golden brown.
- The baking time is about 15-20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally during baking to prevent burning.
- Even after baking, stir it from time to time in the pan until it cools, so that it does not get steamy and remains dry.