- 1 Bowl
- 1 Compact kitchen blender
- 1 Chocolate Melting Pot Milk Pot
- 1 Pastry tray
- 1 Wooden spoon
- 1 Fork
- 150 g Granola
- 1 tbsp Date mass
- 12 pcs Raisin
- For coating:
- 200 g Dark chocolate 70%
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 100 g Marzipan
- 0,5 tsp Licorice powder
- First, prepare the granola and marzipan according to the instructions at the website and set it aside to cool.
- When the cereal has cooled, grind it with a grinder.
- Then mix it with the date mass and tea in a bowl.
- Shape it into small, walnut-sized balls while placing a raisin in the middle.
- Stretch the marzipan on an erythritol powder-coated pastry board, then cut it with a ring-shaped cutter.
- Coat each ball with marzipan.
- Chop the peanuts with a knife and put them on a plate.
- Melt ⅔ of the dark chocolate over steam with the cocoa powder.
- After the chocolate has melted and the cocoa powder is lump-free, remove it from the stove and add the remaining dark chocolate.
- When the chocolate has melted, stir in the licorice powder.
- Dip in the balls one by one and cover them thoroughly in melted chocolate.
- Then put the balls in the fridge for half an hour