Chocolate-Almond Muesli Thaler
- 1 Knife
- 1 Cutting board
- 1 Baking tray
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Baking mold
- 1 Wooden spoon
- 1 Chocolate Melting Pot Milk Pot
- 35 g Almonds
- 100 g Oatmeal
- 10 g Sesame seeds
- 25 g Sunflower seeds
- 25 g Flax seeds
- 15 g Buckwheat
- 1,5 eq Date mass
- 200 g 70% dark chocolate
- Cut the almonds into small pieces with a board knife.
- Mix together with the other dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Then add the date mass and mix thoroughly so that there is date mass everywhere.
- Form approx. walnut-sized balls.
- Then roll the balls into a heat-resistant mold with 10 round holes.
- Bake on Fan setting at 180 ℃, approx. 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Then let it cool.
- Melt ⅔ of the dark chocolate over steam.
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove it from the stove and add the remaining dark chocolate.
- When the chocolate has melted, dip the balls into it one by one and put them in a cooler place or in the fridge for half an hour.