Raspberry curd balls
- 2 Chocolate Melting Pot or Milk Pot
- 1 Wooden spoon
- 1 Fork
- "Curd" base:
- 100 g Millet
- 300 ml Plant-based milk
- 1,5 tbsp Date mass
- 0,5 Lemon grated zest and juice
- 3 tsp Plantain seed husks
- Raspberry jam*
- For coating:
- 200 g 70% dark chocolate
- 15 g Dried raspberry
- First, cook the millet with the date mass in milk.
- When the millet is soft, let it cool.
- After the millet has cooled, add the plantain seed husks, grate the lemon peel, twist the lemon and mix thoroughly.
- With wet hands, shape it into balls about the size of walnuts.
- Make an indentation in the center with your finger or a spoon and add half a teaspoon of raspberry jam.
- Put the balls in the fridge until you make the chocolate.
- Melt ⅔ of the dark chocolate over steam.
- When the chocolate has melted, take it off the stove and add the remaining dark chocolate.
- After this chocolate has melted, dip the balls one by one and roll them thoroughly in the melted chocolate.
- Place on a tray and sprinkle dried raspberries on top.
- Then put the balls in the fridge for half an hour.