- 1 Bowl
- 1 Baking tray
- 1 Chocolate Melting Pot or Milk Pot
- 1 Fork
- 2 tbsp Flaxseed meal, heaped tbsp.
- 12 eq Water
- 250 g Oat flour
- 100 g Vegetable butter
- 2 tbsp Plantain seed husk
- 2 tbsp Date mass
- 300 g Dark chocolate 75%
- Mix the water with the flaxseed meal and let it stand for a few minutes.
- During this, mix the flour and the plantain seed husks, then add the butter and mix until it has a crumbly consistency.
- Then add the flaxseed mixture and the date mass and work it together to a dough consistency.
- Shape the dough into approx. 0.5 cm wide-20 cm long worms.
- Then make pretzels out of the worms.
- Place in a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 150 ℃ for 15 minutes.
- Melt ⅔ of the dark chocolate over steam.
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove it from the stove and add the remaining dark chocolate.
- When the rest has melted, dip the pretzels into it one by one.
- Then put it in the fridge for a few minutes, and you can offer it to family members right away.