Coconut Muesli Thaler
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Baking tray
- 1 Baking mold
- 35 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g Oatmeal
- 10 g Sesame seeds
- 25 g Sunflower seeds
- 25 g Flax seeds
- 15 g Buckwheat
- 1,5 eq Date mass
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Then add the date mass and mix thoroughly so that there is date mass everywhere.
- Form balls about the size of walnuts.
- Then roll the balls into a heat-resistant mold with 10 round holes.
- Bake on Fan setting at 180 ℃, approx. 20 minutes until golden brown.
- After that, let it cool down.