Double Coconut Muesli Thaler
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Baking tray
- 1 Baking mold
- 1 Chocolate Melting Pot or Milk Pot
- 1 Fork
- 35 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g Oatmeal
- 10 g Sesame seeds
- 25 g Sunflower seeds
- 25 g Flax seeds
- 15 g Buckwheat
- 1,5 eq Date mass
- 200 g 70% dark chocolate
- 50 g shredded coconut
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Then add the date mass and mix thoroughly so that there is date mass everywhere.
- Form approx. walnut-sized balls, then flatten the balls into a heat-resistant mold with 10 round holes.
- Bake on Fan setting at 180 ℃, approx. 20 minutes until golden brown. Then let it cool.
- Pour the shredded coconut for decoration into a small bowl.
- Melt ⅔ of the dark chocolate over steam.
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove it from the stove and add the remaining dark chocolate.
- When the chocolate has melted, dip the talliers into it one by one, and then roll them in the shredded coconut.
- Put it in a cooler place or in the fridge for half an hour.