22 cm cake pan
- 2 Bowl
- 1 Compact kitchen blender
- 1 Pot
- 1 Pastry tray
- 1 Wooden spoon
- 150 g Granola
- 45 g Plant-based butter
- 6-7 tsp Apricot jam
- Tea, as needed
- "Curd" cream:
- 100 g Millet
- 300 ml Plant-based milk
- 1,5 tbsp Date mass
- Grated zest and juice of half a lemon
- 2 tsp Plantain seed husks
- 250 ml Plant-based cream
- 150 g Plant-based cream cheese
- 15 tsp Apricot jam
- First, cook the millet in plant-based milk with the date mass.
- When the millet is cooked until soft, let it cool.
- And in the meantime, prepare the granola.*
- If you have not yet made granola based on my recipes, you can find it here.
- Grind the granola, add the butter and 3 tsp. apricot jam.
- Work together so that the butter and apricot jam are evenly distributed in the ground granola and form a mass.
- Press the mass into the cake pan. Put 3-4 tsp. apricot jam, spread it and put it in the fridge.
- After the millet has cooled, add the plantain seed husks, grate the lemon peel, twist the lemon and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the cream over it, add the cream cheese, the apricot jam and mix with a whisk and beat as hard as you can, to a foamy texture.
- Put the cream on the cake base, put it back in the fridge and you can eat it after 2 hours.