- 2 Bowl
- 1 Baking tray
- 1 Chocolate Melting Pot or Milk Pot
- 1 Fork
- 2 tbsp Flaxseed meal heaped tbsp.
- 12 tbsp Water
- 250 g Flour
- 100 g Vegetable butter
- 2 tbsp Plantain seed husk
- 150 g Dark chocolate 75%
- 20 g Shredded coconut
- Mix the water with the flaxseed meal and let it stand for a few minutes.
- Work the butter and flour together to make it crumbly.
- Add the plantain seed husks and mix.
- After that, add the flaxseed mixture and mix again.
- Form small worms out of the dough that has been worked together and place them in a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven on Fan setting at 180 ℃ for 15 minutes.
- When the cookies have cooled, melt ⅔ of the dark chocolate over steam.
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove it from the stove and add the remaining dark chocolate.
- When the rest has melted, dip ⅔ of the cookies into it one by one.
- Pour the shredded coconut into a bowl and roll the chocolate part of the sticks in it.
- Then put it in the fridge for a few minutes.