Dried orange peel
- 1 Knife
- 1 Cutting board
- 1 Fruit dryer machine
- 8 pcs organic oranges
- Wash the oranges thoroughly in plenty of water.
- Wipe dry.
- Peel the oranges so that the peel comes off in 4 pieces.
- On a cutting board, cut the orange peel quarters into 3-5 mm strips with a good sharp knife.
- Then cut off as much of the white part of the strips as you can.
- In a fruit dehydrator, at 45 ℃, approx. it dries overnight.
- Let it cool down.
- After cooling, store in a sealed bottle.