Poppy Seed Slice
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Baking tray
- 1 Wooden spoon
- 5 tbsp Poppy heaped tbsp.
- 5 tbsp Coconut flour heaped tbsp.
- 2 tbsp Chickpea flour heaped tbsp.
- 2 tsp Plantain seed husks
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 dl Oil
- 2,5 dl Oatly milk
- 4,5 tbsp Date mass
- 1 Lemon peel
- 0,5 Lemon juice
- 1 Apple
- 1 l Vanilla oatmilk
- 1 pcs Vanilla pudding
- Put all the dry ingredients for the dough in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Peel the apple and grate it.
- After that, grate the lemon peel.
- Add the oil, milk, date mass and squeeze in the juice of half a lemon.
- Then mix this all thoroughly.
- Bake in a buttered and floured baking tray in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for 30 minutes.
- After it's baked, put it on a wire rack to cool.
- Prepare the sauce while it cools.
- In a container, mix the vanilla oatmilk and vanilla pudding until lumpfree.
- Bring to a boil while stirring continuously.
- When it starts to thicken, take it off the stove.
- When serving, put a spoonful of the vanilla sauce on the poppy seed slices.