- 1 Bowl
- 1 Baking tray
- 1 Cookie cutter
- 1 Rolling Pin
- 1 Pastry board
- 500 g Coconut Flour
- 250 g Vegetable butter
- 120 g Date mass
- 200 g Shredded coconut
- 1 dl 13% Coconut cream, you may not need all of this
- 300 g 70% Dark Chocolate
- Mix the flour and vegetable butter until crumbly.
- When you reach this stage – which is a few minutes – add the date mass, coconut flakes, and coconut cream.
- Work it into a dough.
- Roll out the dough on a floured pastry board to a thickness of approx. half a cm.
- Cut out with a heart-shaped cutter.
- Bake on Fan setting at 180 ℃ for 10 minutes.
- When it's done, take it out of the oven and let it cool.
- Melt ⅔ of the dark chocolate over steam.
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove it from the stove and add the remaining dark chocolate.
- When the chocolate has melted, dip half of the hearts into it one by one and put it in a dry, cool place or in the fridge for half an hour.