Cookies half-dipped in chocolate
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Baking tray
- 1 Rolling Pin
- 1 Pastry board
- 1 Cookie cutters
- 2 Milk pot or Chocolate Melting Pot
- 500 g Flour
- 250 g Coconut butter
- 120 g Date mass
- 1 dl 13% Coconut milk or Coconut cream
- 1 dl Oat milk
- 200 g 70% Dark chocolate
- Put the flour in a bowl and grate the coconut butter over it.
- Mix this until it becomes crumbly.
- When it reaches a crumbly state, add the chocolate pieces, coconut and oat milk.
- Work it into a dough.
- For me, it came together into a dough with as much milk.
- If necessary, add a little coconut milk.
- Preheat the oven to 150 ℃.
- Roll out the dough on a floured pastry board to a thickness of about 1 cm and cut it out with a small hole-ring cutter.
- Then put it in a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven.
- Bake on Fan setting at 150 ℃ for 30 minutes.
- Melt ⅔ of the dark chocolate over steam.
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove it from the stove and add the remaining dark chocolate.
- When the chocolate has melted, dip in half of each cookie ring.
- Then put them in a cooler place until the chocolate hardens.