- 1 Bowl
- 1 Baking tray
- 400 g Flour
- 200 g Coconut butter
- 3 tbsp Plantain seed husk
- 3 tbsp Flaxseed meal
- 14 eq Water
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Grainy salt
- Mix the water with the flaxseed meal and let it stand for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the flour, plantain seeds and salt in a bowl and mix.
- Then grate the coconut butter on it and rub it until it becomes crumbly.
- Sprinkle the pastry board with grainy salt and form approx. 0.5 cm wide-20 cm long worms.
- Then make pretzels out of the worms.
- Place in a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 150 ℃ for 15 minutes.